Monday, November 17, 2008

treble clef trophy

I went to the Hamilton Music Industry Awards on Saturday with my dad, grandmother, and sister.  It was the most hilarious awards I've ever been to.  The awards' host, Tom Wilson, was brilliantly funny.  So funny that my dad went to his concert after the show just because he was so entertaining.

When my category was announced, I was so nervous.  I have the worst stage fright, and in the small chance that my name would be called, thinking about delivering an acceptance speech made me want to barf.  

But of course, my name was called, and I trotted up to the podium and accepted the award.  By the end of my 10 second speech, my voice started to warble and so I decided to stop talking.



I'm just glad my dad made me take a shot of johnny walker red before leaving the house.

1 comment: